Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just more waste of time/Bit of good news

Well, as I stated in the last blog, I was to see the Disability doctor on October 24. I did and he was very good and very through. And was wondering why I was still working and not on Disability. Well, as usual, the answer was they say I have gainful employment. He was not happy with that either!! But he is only the doctor they have to evaluate me. So if he had his way, I would have had Disability a long time ago. So hopefully what he writes to them will be the right thing. Although, again, it is not up to him, my future is still in the hands of people who do not have to worry about a light bill, rent, or any other bills to pay!!!! Duh!!! They work full time and have execllent Govenrmnet Benifits that you and I pay for. We pay for everything they get, yet we get absolutley nothing from them when we need it!!!!! The doctor told me of a clinic that would help me with my RA and told me where to call. Well, another down fall. The lady I talked to said that after 40 yrs. the hospital closed the clinic down. So back to round one.

Okay, now for a more positive bit of good news. I was approved by the drug company, Abbott Laboratories for free Humira for one year. This gives me a three months supply of shots at a time and is good from October 15, 2009 to October 15, 2010. So on a good note, there was a small bit of sun from this. At least until I can get some help from our WONDERFUL GOVERNMENT, this will be of some help!! Until then, I will continue to work my 15 hours a week at minimum wage and be "gainfully employed". Hope I pay enough taxes in on all that money I'm making. Wouldn't want that on my head. That millions I make at minimum wage at 15 hours could break me if it wasn't taxed right!!!

So in the end of this post, just remmeber, you work for the GOVERNMENT, and they DO NOT WORK TO HELP YOU, unless you are one of them and don't need the money to begin with. If you are one of them you have nothing to worry about!!!! If you are like me, just keep paying them and don't expect to get anything back from them. Maybe I should write something that would make them want to follow what I write and see if that would follow me for months before doing anything about it. Maybe I should write things that would scare them like everyone else does. Seems they follow every move they make, but they don't do anything about them either til they do something bad. Then it is oops, we've been watching him. Wonder should we have acted faster thatn we did!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got the Humera! I hope that it will help with your pain some and keep you more comfortable. I don't know how you manage to keep going like you do. If it were me, I would have given up a long time ago! I am inspired by your stamina and I wish I could just fix it all and make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete